The final choice we make of the home bargains beds for the baby will determine the degree of comfort that the little one can reach. Depending on the coupling and the neurophysiological maturational state, each age presents some characteristics in the dream.
Throughout childhood the hours dedicated to sleep decrease and they are unified in a single nocturnal episode.
At every stage of life we have some rest needs. Here’s how much sleep we should get by the child’s age:
- Baby up to 1 month old: 18 hours.
- From 1 month to 12 months of age: 14-18 hours.
- Baby from 1 to 3 years old: 12-15 hours.
- Children from 3 to 5 years old: 11-13 hours.
In the first fifteen years of our life there are the major changes in the structure of sleep and in the physiological functions associated with it.
The first characteristics of the dream are developed in three phases, related to the coupling of the human being.
- First phase, after the birth of 2-3 months of life. In this period the baby responds to almost all social stimuli and not to a particular person.
- Second phase, 2-3 months to 7 months: The baby shows a predilection for a particular person or group.
- Third phase, from 7 months to 3 years. The child initiates search behaviors or active approach.
Recommended bargain mattress
There are different models on the market designed for relaxation of the smallest of the house, as the Baby Flex beds , the bargain mattress Soft Pikolin and home bargains beds Pikolin Cloud .
Similarly, in our store we have quilts for babies like the Nordic Allerban crib filler , which is antiallergic and is designed with hollow fiber. On the other hand, we have excellent quality pillows like the Mash Allerban pillow .